Smartphones and tablets have taken over web browsing! The same visitors that used to find your website on their desktop computers now stand in line at the grocery store, sit on the couch watching TV, and sip their coffee in cafes searching for information. Layout and content on your website need to be user-friendly on mobile platforms. Visitors don’t want to use their fingers to pinch and pull on your website so they can zoom in to read your tiny text.
With a responsive site, webpages adjust seamlessly to the size of any device. No hassle for you to create multiple website versions and no hassle for your website visitor. That’s why you need a responsive website design.
As if you want more motivation than ease for everyone involved, here are eight reasons why you must convert to a responsive website design if you haven’t already:
- Google says so! Google favors responsive websites and will boost your site in organic search results when you convert to a responsive design.
- Your website needs to cater to a tech-savvy generation. More than 55% of your website visitors access your site from a mobile device. And that number will continue to grow.
- We know you’ve done it – left a website that didn’t load fast enough. Load times are better with responsive websites. Without a responsive design, you could lose up to 50% of your traffic!
- Responsive websites decrease bounce rates (i.e. your potential customers will stick around longer). Format translation from desktop to smartphone or tablet could be unsightly for visitors without using responsive technology.
- Responsive platforms make visitors happy! A recent study showed click-through-rates increase 21-24% with a responsive site as compared to traditional or mobile versions.
- With a single URL for visitors on any device, you can focus your efforts to one digital marketing campaign. No need to waste your marketing dollars. Whew! One URL also allows you to build a Google reputation for only one site and increase social shares.
- You can now track phone calls in Google Analytics with a mobile responsive website. That’s HUGE!
- Advice Media will provide a FREE consultation regarding your responsive website conversion! We will outperform your current company and provide you with stellar digital marketing. Note: Get Faster web hosting from Biswashost